About this blog

My name is Steve Savage.   I decided to create this blog to capture and share what I’ve learned over my career applying business analysis and business architecture, and the tips, tricks and tools I’ve developed for working with Sparx EA as my primary requirement management and modeling tool.

I strongly believe that good Business Analysis, ideally in support of good Enterprise Architecture, is key to identify the root causes of business problems, and ensuring that right solution(s) are implemented for the right problems.

My plan for this blog is to focus on describing what standards, tools and techniques I use, using real world examples,  describing my successes, the compromises I had to make,  and if necessary how and when I change my mind.

There is not such thing as an “IT” project, there are only business projects that may require one or more Information Technology deliverables.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>